Congratulations it's a... Blog?

Congratulations it's a... Blog? Well now that it's here I really don't know what to do with it. Guess we will see...

Monday, October 4, 2010

YouTube and this Guy


So tonight just want to throw out two things one I like and one I hate. First is YouTube, it's probably classed under Social Media but hey I love this thing. There's nothing better than watching the most random videos the web has to offer. This is probably the second biggest change to the internet aside from maybe MMO games. Being able to stream video over the internet would be nigh impossible on those old 28.8 or even 56k modems. best you could have done was waited several hours while your video downloaded before watching. Also 1080/720p is now available on some videos on YouTube. Just gonna throw a random YouTube video here: (actually he's one of my coworkers).



As for what I hate is this guy:


Not the guy but rather what he is doing. I'm sure it's not his fault, but some one is sure to blame. Those strange people in marketing thinks it's a good idea to put some guy out on the street and pay him minimum wage (I suppose that he gets paid more but that's just silly) just to hold a sign that a less than $5 stick could do (just as well I might add). Does the sign get more noticed due to the fact that it's getting held by a person rather than a stick, pole, or even a wall? No not really, at least nothing good just me going off on a rant about it. But hey that's just my opinion. Maybe I would start a poll but I don't think I have many readers and I can't be bothered with one. at least for now.


1 comment:

  1. There's this sport/golf store in Rio Rancho and they have this guy holding a sign (I think he's holding a sign anyway) but he's wearing a golf ball mask that goes over his entire head. It's really very creepy and could easily cause a wreck. No one could pay me enough to be sweating under that thing during the summertime!

    ReplyDelete