Congratulations it's a... Blog?

Congratulations it's a... Blog? Well now that it's here I really don't know what to do with it. Guess we will see...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tip of the Week

Going to start a new thing. You'll notice a section to the right called Tip of the week. I'll try to keep up on this. Every Sunday night I'll update it to a new tip and some where keep a log of all the old tips. This will just be some kind of random computer tip to help keep it running good, fix common issues, or in some way help to better your computer. I'll also try to keep things simple.

Edit: Decided that I didn't like the side bar format so I'll just add the tip of the week as a post that way it will archive it for me and I think I can organize them some how. So here is this weeks tip:

There is very little programs out there that you can download to fix your computer. Even if it is legitimate you should still be able to fix the issue without downloading a program. The only place that I would say you can 100% safely download tools to fix your computer is at support.microsoft.com most of their articles now have an option to just download a tool that will fix the issue your having but even still they do provide manual instructions on how to fix it. For the most part the tools for fixing computers that are found randomly while searching the web are just viruses. The same goes for websites or banner ads that say your computer is broken or infected.

No comments:

Post a Comment