Congratulations it's a... Blog?

Congratulations it's a... Blog? Well now that it's here I really don't know what to do with it. Guess we will see...

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bloggers Alright

So far I have started on Facebook, Blogger, and have created a Twitter but have done anything with it. Blogger is probably my favorite. This is because 1: it's easy to use and not nearly as cluttered as Facebook. In less time than it took to set up my Facebook page I was able to put up very customized and personalized Blog with little effort. 2: You have much more control over what is displayed. 3: Don't have to invite/be invited by everyone, no spam updates on what everyone is doing at all times, and hardly any advertisements. Does this mean I will be spending lots of time making posts on this blog??? No, but maybe more than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment