Congratulations it's a... Blog?

Congratulations it's a... Blog? Well now that it's here I really don't know what to do with it. Guess we will see...

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

~Bored~

It's only 1:30 AM and I have already finished all my work created a Blog and tried to understand the nonsense of Facebook and I have nothing to do... So wanted to add some more junk to this Blog couldn't think of anything so I decided to show off my desktop on my laptop. I used some stuff from www.wincustomize.com/ mainly Object Dock and WindowBlinds.

I don't like having icons on my desktop because it covers my background pictures so they are all on the docks that I have expanded on the first picture but usually they are hidden like in the second picture. the one on the top has multiple tabs so I can have as many shortcut I want on it. Also have a few widgets down the right side including Pandora, I would highly recommend that you use the Pandora widget rather than the website if you have Windows 7 or Vista because it doesn't play any of the ads while listening. lastly I used Windowblinds to change the texture of the taskbar at the bottom, right now I'm just using the trial of Windowblinds because I'm not sure if it's worth the $20 to buy it just for that. but the Object Dock is well worth the money. There is a free version that you can get that lets you add 1 dock like the one on the left side of my screen. Also love the window preview they added to 7.

(after posting this I noticed that the pictures are super small so I'll fix it another time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment