Congratulations it's a... Blog?

Congratulations it's a... Blog? Well now that it's here I really don't know what to do with it. Guess we will see...

Monday, February 21, 2011

Battle Browser




I promised some more interesting content well here it is. I'm going to do a new segment called "Battle Browser". (I even made the logo my self. Isn't my mad photo shop skills great?) Basically what I am going to do is take a look at the 3 major web browsers as well as a few other less known ones and come up with some arbitrary rating system and determine in my opinion what browser is better than the others. In the end I will announce the overall champion as well as give out some imaginary rewards to the other browsers if they do something cool that the others done. (No actual rewards will be given.)

I'll do a review followed by some kind of chart with my arbitrary ratings on it with an overall arbitrary score of each browser probably once a week until we finish them all. Then at some point I'll do a wrap up post with the announcements of the results. I'll link these all together on the right side so you can read them all together if you want to. Also I'm going to try to use pictures more often because it makes my deadly walls of text less ominous.

Next week I'll start with Internet Explorer, because Microsoft wouldn't have it any other way.


No comments:

Post a Comment